WHY CHOOSE US
- Extensive Product Range – Over 2000 styles from leading suppliers to choose from.
- Custom Design and Manufacturing – We can design a new uniform range exclusive to your business or organisation.
- Over 45 years’ experience in the design and manufacturing industry, you can be assured that your workwear/uniforms range will be of the highest quality.
- 100% Australian Owned and operated.
- Our uniforms can be customised to suit your environmental climate, seasonally and all year round.
- We liaise with our offshore manufacturing partners in China, Vietnam, Pakistan, New Zealand and Fiji to give you a range of highly competitive price options.
- If you are based in Australia, our representatives can visit you on site to discuss your specific needs.
- Exclusive Online Ordering System – The system can be customised to your needs and allows for subsidies or allocation requirements to individual employees.
We are proud of our highly skilled designers, who continually create unique and customised lines for our clients and we look forward to meeting with you to discuss your uniform or workwear requirements.
- “The team at House Call Doctor has been delighted with the durable uniforms provided by Welborne Corporate Image. We have between 20 and 30 Head Office staff, and hundreds of chaperones who wear uniforms from Welborne Corporate every day. Our uniforms include a full range of clothing including blazers, blouses, skirts, pants, polo shirts and even belts. As a team, we constantly look polished and professional. Thank you!” – House Call Doctor.
- “Thank you very much for the 40th Anniversary Polo Shirts, the Staff , Management & the Board really appreciated the Shirts and they all looked smart in them marching along the street!” – National Provident Fund, Solomon Islands.
- “We received the order, they are fantastic thank you very much, you guys really do some great work over there!” – Corporate Customer , Solomon Islands .
- “May I take this opportunity to express on behalf of the Bank our gratitude and appreciation for all your support in getting our merchandised items in good time for our celebrations” – Central Bank, Solomon Islands.