- Can be added to almost any garment, including Caps & Hats.
- Prices are not dependent on the number of colours in the design, the size and number of stitches in a design determines the cost.
- Most logos are able to replicated and embroidered, however do not expect the clarity of very small lettering to be reproduced in embroidery as it is in printing.
- One off Set-Up charge for converting a design to a suitable format embroidery file will be charged if less than 30 garments with embroidery are ordered.
- Embroidery threads do not come in PMS colours, we will endeavor to match colours to the closest available thread in the ranges from our many suppliers.
- To arrange the set-up for a new embroidery design we require artwork to be supplied in high resolution JPEG or PDF file, or in a vector (EPS/AI/CDR) format.
- An artwork charge will apply if you are unable to supply suitable artwork.
Embroidery Set-Up Charges
- Free embroidery set-up for orders of 30 garments or more, with one standard size embroidery. Standard size embroidery approximately 8000 stitches. Additional embroidery on the same garment will attract the set-up charge of $60 – $100 depending on the complexity of the design.
- For orders of less than 30 garments, the set-up charge is $60 – $100 will apply depending on the complexity of the design.
- Free set-up only applies on the 1st embroidery design; subsequent designs will attract the standard set-up charge.
- Set-up charges are a one- off charge, the same design can be then used again and again.
- Changes to embroidery design, or size of design will attract a Design Edit Fee of $30.
- An embroidery stitch out will be provided of the design for approval, prior to the addition of embroidery to any garments.
- Additional stitch-outs requested by the customer, for example, to choose colours may attract a stitch out charge of $10 per stitch out.
- Embroidery files remain the property of Welborne Corporate Image.
Our Brisbane embroidery services are available Australia wide with fast shipping and competitive pricing.