- We will allow items to be exchanged if the sizing or style is found unsuitable.
- Garments will not be accepted for return only; they must be exchanged for other items.
- Contact your Account Manager to arrange for a Return Authority code, then print out a Return Address Label from our downloads section and complete the details, including the RA code you were supplied, and then forward the garments to the address listed on the label.
- Garments must be returned in exactly the same condition and packaging to be eligible for exchange.
- Garments with any kind of decoration cannot be exchanged.
- Garments must be returned within 7 days for exchange.
- Return freight for Exchanged items will be charged to the customer.
- Garments from some suppliers are unable to be exchanged, please consult your Account Manager for more details.
Faulty Product / Returns
We try to ensure that all products are of a high quality prior to be dispatched from our warehouse, however if this rare circumstance does occur please follow the procedure below.
- Contact your Account Manager to arrange for a Return Authority code, then print out a Return Address Label from our downloads section and complete the details, including the RA code.
- Contact your Account Manager once the goods are ready to be collected and we will arrange the collection of the goods.
- We will inspect the goods once they have been received and consult with the supplier.
- If the goods are found to be faulty and this is a manufacturing fault we will offer you a full replacement or refund.
- If the goods are not faulty they will be returned to you at your expense.
All claims must be advised within 7 days of receipt of the goods; claims after this period will not be recognized.