- We have low minimum order quantities as a general rule for custom made garments from either The Uniform Company or Welborne Corporate Image.
This is only 30 garments per style. For stock line garments the normal minimum order quantity is just 15 garments per style, and this can be spread across the range of sizes.
- Custom made garment prices are based on the garment style and fabric quality used in the garment, as there are so many possible options these prices are calculated once we have discussed your requirements with you. If you have an existing style garment you would like us to produce, just send us a sample and we can calculate the cost of this for you.
- Stock line garment prices are based on the quantity purchased. The prices listed on the garment description pages show the price range for the item to cover a number of quantities. Please use the “Quote Cart” to obtain a price for the quantity you require or contact one of our Sales Team to discuss your requirements and obtain a quote.
- Sizing does differ between brands and we recommend that you check that the sizing you are ordering is correct. Do not go by staff members’ interpretation of what size they think they are. We recommend that you purchase a size range for the staff to try on and determine their correct size, or check the size chart prior to making your size selection. Enquire with your consultant if you would like to order a sample fitting range prior to placing your order.
- Ordering products with Williamson International is easy. You can order by fax, phone or online if you’ve been issued with a client login code. If you are an existing customer, and would like to register for online ordering, please CONTACT US , or discuss this with your representative.
How to order
- Once you have accepted the quote we have supplied, you can phone, fax or email us with your order. Or if you have registered for On-Line ordering you can log in and place the order through our On-Line Order section. If you are interested in registering for on-line ordering please contact our staff who will arrange a log in for you.
How to use the “Quote Cart”
- The Quote Cart Facility allows you to easily view our product range, see something you like and then add it to your quote cart by clicking the link. You may add as many products as you like.
Once you’re finished shopping, complete your details so we may reply to you with a quote.
If you have any questions along the way, don’t hesitate to CONTACT US .