Screen Printing Basics
- Prices are calculated depending on the print size being printed and the number of colours used in the design.
- Cost effective for larger designs, such as on the back of a shirt, or large logo on the front of a Tee Shirt.
- Extremely cost effective for volume runs and when requiring cost effective branding on promotional items.
- Screen printing may fade or wear over time.
- To arrange screen-printing of a new design we require artwork to be supplied in high resolution JPEG or PDF file, or in a vector (EPS/AI/CDR) format. Vector created art to size.
- An artwork charge will apply if you are unable to supply suitable artwork.
Screen-Printing Set-Up Charges
- Set-up charges apply PER Colour. An individual screen is produced for each colour to printed.
- Set-Up charges will apply each time printing is done. Screens are not retained for future printing runs.
- Screen Charges per colour $45
- Film Charges per colour $15-$20 depending on size of print